can i take that back?

today was sunday.  sunday means we dont watch normal tv shows, but only watch movies and sporting events.  today was a combination of australian open and total recall.  ever seen total recall?  its a typically 80's this-is-what-the-future-will-be-like movie.  my only comment: i hate schwartzenegger. anyways, if you have seen it, remember the part when he is told to put this thing up his nose and out come a tracking device?  




at this point in the movie, this conversation ensued:

brian: oo a tracking beacon.
me, correcting him: a beaker.
after a short pause...
me: did i just say beaker?
brian, laughing: yes you did.  thats a little different than a beacon.  and you thought you were so right.
me: shut up.
brian, singing to himself: my wife is a little bit handiiiiiii.....




no wonder my grades werent so up to snuff this semester.

1 comment:

Jefe said...

Look at that face.....

Post a Comment