winken, blinken, and nod

our nighttime rituals are kinda normal.
brush our teeths, read scriptures, say prayers...
but nothing with brian is totally normal.  take last night for example...

brian: you are a little scoop of ice cream.
me: are you calling me fat?
brian: no you are a little scoop of sweet goodness...STOP POKING ME!

a few minutes later...
brian farted under the blanket
me, ripping the blanket off of him: ew!!  you are banned from the blanket!
brian, ripping the blanket back, clearly distressed: no!  thats not fair, i pooped today!  (i guess thats supposed to be a mitigating circumstance?)

a few minutes later...
me: honey, are you gonna read first, or just go to sleep?
brian: mmmm...i dunno.  let me grab my book and the mark where i got bored.

a few minutes later...
brian, cuddling me: you know whats funny?  the light is off but you are STILL talking!


nevermind.  our nighttime rituals are weird.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Ha, you two make me laugh. Never a dull moment around your house.

alexkhulme said...

haha im glad you giggle too, cuz i cant stop laughing.

Post a Comment