my friday night

my little brothers (ok fine, my little brothers in law, but who is counting?) have CoD black ops and brian has been dying to go over there and play it ever since he got a little taste of it last week.  right now i am sitting between bri and another brother of mine, mike, while they play black ops.  both boys are yelling at the tv because they keep dying, and it is resulting in some funny things...

brian: GAH!  i just shot him in the crotch like a 100 times! why didnt he die??? ANYONE would die after getting shot in the crotch.

****

brian: i killed something!

****

brian: ha! i had more kills than you...HA!

****

mike: there are pictures of fake people everywhere?? thats stupid.

****

mike: im just gonna sit here and stab someone in the knee cap...

****

mike: this is why i like being on the headphones.  so i can tell them how nerdy they are.
brian: yeah, so when they are like, he he he, i killed you, i can be like, haha...YOU ARE LAME!

****

brian: i suck so bad at this.  freaking nerds.


****


mike, talking to his little bro: you can take the tv from my room and watch it in there...
me: you have the headset on? can they hear you?
mike: yeah.
me: haha, have they said anything about your random conversation?
mike: nope, im the only one with a headset so i can say whatever i want.
me: and they just have to listen to you?
mike: haha yup. ::in a deep voice:: honey, do you want a blanket? honey stop biting my butt cheek...

1 comment:

Amy Lovell said...

Oh no, not the video games. John occasionally gets sucked into playing that with his friends, and they definitely have headsets. I can't help but think NERDS, and yes, our husbands would probably make great friends.

Post a Comment