spidered half to death

this isnt so much about brian, as about us as a couple...



brian, standing on the porch looking at the doorway: holy crap! there is a HUGE spider right there! get me something!
me: here is a shoe, where is it?
brian: RIGHT BY YOUR FOOT!
me: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! (i retreat to the back of our apartment) what are you doing? are you gonna smash it?
brian: no, im gonna throw it at it.
me: no!  you are gonna miss and make it run!
brian: no i wont, im gonna hit it.
brian throws shoe and misses, spider goes running to the love sac.
im safely in our bedroom screaming.
brian: im gonna spray it with break fluid....(sprays) AHHHH AHHHHHH!!!!  (spider runs out from love sac) at least its running slower...
brian throws shoe at the spider, spider explodes.
brian grabs dust pan to sweep up spider.
me: dont use that! i dont want spider on it! use a paper towel!
brian: i am NOT touching it in ANY way, YOU do it!
me:......ok fine, just use it...

two people who hate spiders shouldnt cohabitat without an effective plan of attack.

2 comments:

matt and steph said...

hahahahahahaha! I love it! This definitely made my night!

Janalee said...

That's funny!! I just took care of a huge spider that was making it's way down my hallway. I caught it in a clear plastic cup, put a paper under it to keep it in and I wanted to flush it. My husband said...NO, just put it outside, he is good for something. Afte a little discussion....I put it outside. Now, who is scared of spiders? My husband just has a good heart!

Post a Comment