I'm not an Eagle Scout, but I sure tied one heck of a knot!


Being married is like a Haiku. It typically contains a kigo. And it's beautiful. And poetic. And Japanese. My wife, on the other hand, thinks marriage is more like a limerick. Which makes me think of leprechauns. Speaking of which, we watched a movie on Hulu.com where a kid finds a bunch of five-leaf clovers. So what I'm getting at is marriage is a journey, just like this blog. Enjoi. love (in a hetero way), brian

i can agree with the journey part but i dont know about all the references to poetry...i hate poetry so id rather not associate marriage, which is awesome, with something i gag over. so today is day 9, and it still feels a little weird in the oh-wait-i-live-here-too kind of way but i love it. the last time i regularly went to bed at 930 was when i was dying over early morning seminary...but this time im not a loser for it! and if you can get a lovesac out of the deal like i did, then i highly recommend it (thanks mom in law!). peace. luff with all the fluff, alex

1 comment:

Curtis & Ashley said...

I agree with the hating poetry part...and I agree that marriage is great! Sounds like you're adjusting well! Our blog is curtandash.blogspot.com Working at the labs is a great time to check out blogs so you better update so I'm not bored!
-Ashley (Murphey) Barnes

Post a Comment